SNAC’s outdoor lanes are closed for the winter, and until further notice.
When the ground is dry enough, a notice will be posted for re-opening, with the following provisions:
1. Permission is needed before you are allowed to start shooting.
2. Lanes are available only during business hours.
3. All participants must prove in-force personal liability coverage before shooting.
4. NO ONE is to venture off the outdoor target range into the woods or off the SNAC property. Anyone doing so will be asked to leave the facility.
5. Normal archery-specific safety rules are in effect; anyone violating these standard safety rules (personal/group/equipment) will be asked to leave the facility.
User fee: $5/person