On Saturday, September 26th we will be hosting our annual Awards Celebration for 2020.
We are excited to recognize all of our club, provincial and national participants.
But it’s 2020, so there will be differences:
- This event is by invitation only. You will receive an invitation directly via e-mail and/or via Canada Post. There will be no other spectators. Please see Point #3.
- The presentations will be held outdoors. We will have a pavilion in case of poor weather. Please wear your mask at all times except for the actual presentation.
- Bring ONE family member with you in order to present you with your medal(s).
- There is no set time to arrive during the day between 9am to 4pm. Please identify yourself at the shop door and we’ll come out to organise the presentation, take your photo and give you some cake if you wish.
- We will create a photo collage on our website of all our participants who join us on September 26th.
- There will be individual pieces of cake, cut and plated according to COVID-19 guidelines. Kathy or Larry will give you the piece of cake directly in order to avoid cross-contamination. When you eat your cake, please maintain at least 2m-distance between your family and any others present. Please put your garbage in the waste bin provided.
NOTE: SNAC has all the medals and certificates EXCEPT for provincial championship medals. If you received one of these in the mail, PLEASE bring it/them along so that we can present them to you properly.
FYI: MICA has been extended until the end of the year, so we will not be able to know club member results yet.