Due to the provincial government’s decision to lock down eastern Ontario February 10th, we have decided to cancel this tournament until further notice. The current COVID-19 environment is too unstable to plan for archers to have sufficient practice time in advance of the re-scheduled date.
We will advertise sanctioned indoor events with as much advanced notice as possible. However, this may be only one week’s notice.
We thank all our competitive archers for their patience while we try to offer our regular programming under unusual circumstances.