FOR SOUTH NATION ARCHERY GROUP LESSONS 2020-2021
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, South Nation Archery will be regulating student traffic flow strictly.
See below for details.
All students will be expected to wear a mask at all times except when shooting or performing warm-up exercises. If you do not have a mask, we will give you a disposable mask upon entering.
You must use the hand sanitizer products upon entering. You will be asked if you washed your hands or not after using the toilette facilities. Toilettes will be cleaned after each use.
NEW Rules to Regulate Student Traffic Flow:
- There will be NO visitors / spectators, including parents, during classes. All chairs and benches have been removed during classes.
- Wait in your car for your family member(s) to exit the building when classes are done.
- For students attending classes at 7pm, 8pm or 9pm, wait either in the indoor designated waiting area, the outdoor designated waiting area (see diagram by using the link below), or in your vehicle until the previous class members have exited. You will be given a signal to enter.
- You or your family i.e. “germ pool” have been assigned a specific spot for you and your gear during class. All outdoor clothing, personal articles and personal archery gear must be stored in this area upon arrival and during class. NO personal articles will be allowed in the showroom. All students will enter the shooting lanes at the 18m doorway and exit after class through the 10m doorway and directly out of the building.
- See individual class listing to determine your area: A, B, C or D.
- Payment: For those who have not pre-paid their group lesson fee, Larry will have you come into the showroom, one at a time, once class has started, in order for you to pay.
Session #4 Classes start on September 23-25, 2020 as follows. All classes are full.
AY4-6 Advanced Session #4 Wednesdays 6-7pm
AY4-7 Advanced Session #4 Wednesdays 7-8pm
AY4-8 Advanced Session #4 Wednesdays 8-9pm
AI4-9 Intermediate Session #4 Wednesdays 9-10pm
AA4-6 Advanced Session #4 Thursdays 6-7pm
AA4-7 Advanced Session #4 Thursdays 7-8pm
AA4-8 Advanced Session #4 Thursdays 8-9pm
BY4-6 Beginner Ages 11-15 Fridays 6-7pm
BY4-7 Beginner Ages 7-10 Fridays 7-8pm
BY4-8 Beginner Teens & Adults Fridays 8-9pm
BY4-9 Beginner Teens & Adults Fridays 9-10pm