MAKE UP CLASSES FOR SESSION 3 Weeks #5 and #6 Advanced and Beginner
As you may know already, South Nation Archery has been able to keep the retail shop open for business under the “new normal” because we sell hunting supplies, and this falls under the Agricultural exemptions issued at the start of the province-wide COVID-19 response.
The Ontario Government is re-opening the provincial economy as of May 16th, and we are planning to finish our Session #3 classes, while maintaining social distancing.
Below you will find a timetable for the 8 group sessions that were postponed due to the provincial lockdown.
- Both week 5 and week 6 class material will be covered in ONE 2-hour session from 6pm-8pm. You are invited to shoot on the date designated for your original group. This completes the session that you paid for.
- All classes will be held OUTSIDE ONLY, rain or sun. Come prepared!
- All instructional equipment that you borrowed during your normal classes will be cleaned and available outside only. Everything will be cleaned again afterwards.
- Washroom facilities will be provided, one person at a time in the building.
- Physical distancing will be adhered to both on the shooting line, and at the target butts.
- Kathy will be wearing a mask and gloves during classes in case she needs to be less than 2m away from students, i.e. in an emergency.
- All students will use handwipes provided before starting class.
SCHEDULE OF MAKE-UP CLASSES
Wednesday, May 27 6-8pm Combined Wednesday Advanced youth classes
Thursday, May 28 6-8pm 7pm Thursday Advanced Adult class
Friday, May 29 6-8pm 6pm Youth Beginner class
Wednesday, June 03 6-8pm 8pm Wednesday Advanced class
Thursday, June 04 6-8pm 8pm Thursday Advanced Adult class
Friday, June 05 6-8pm 7pm Youth Beginner class
Friday, June 12 6-8pm 8pm Adult Beginner class
Friday, June 19 6-8pm 9pm Adult Beginner class
Group e-mails will be sent out to the addresses provided on your waiver forms with a full listing of students in each session.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Millar directly at 613-989-2943 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your patience is appreciated.